Disney Princess Week: Jasmine Gets Street Smart in Epic Cosplay
To commemorate the release of the live-action Cinderella movie that’s hitting theaters in just a few days, we have been showcasing epic Disney Princess cosplays on both our main site along with our Twitter page. Yesterday, we featured Yaya Han’s lovely Snow White cosplay; today, it’s the beautiful Princess Jasmine’s time to shine in this street smart version of Princess Jasmine that turns her into a “hood rat” just like Aladdin, created by the talented Lisa Lou Who.
Lisa Lou Who has created many incredible cosplays, but her “Jasmine, Thief of Agrabah” is one of our favorites. Adding a perfectly crafted hood, Lisa transforms Jasmine from the luxurious Princess that we know her to be, to show that Aladdin seems to have worn off on her a bit. The added, unique detail of the hood on Lisa’s Jasmine cosplay really makes this cosplay incredible, and we can’t wait to see what else this skillful cosplayer has up her sleeves!
Photography by Player 2 Photography
To see more cosplays by Lisa Lou Who, check out the features below!
- Editor’s Pick of the Week: Lisa Lou Who as Leina from Queen’s Blade!
- An Incredibly Detailed Cosplay of Garuda from Final Fantasy XIV
- These Legendary Frozen Cosplays are Absolutely Gorgeous
- Fight Your Way Out of Tough Situations with this Bayonetta Cosplay
- This Zombie Miley Cosplay Fuels her Twerking with Brains!
Hey cosplayers! Want a feature of your own? Submit your photos to our Tumblr page or attach them in an email to [email protected] for a chance to appear on our site!